Preventing Human Trafficking in Disasters: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do (webinar)
- Date: 03/13/2018 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The DHS Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships (DHS Center), the DHS Blue Campaign, Office on Trafficking in Persons at the U.S. Department Health and Human Services, and FEMA, are co-hosting a webinar on Preventing Human Trafficking in Disasters: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do on Tuesday, March 13, 2018, from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. EDT. This webinar will provide information and resources on how to identify the risk factors that may lead to human trafficking. This also includes information on how to better prepare faith and community groups, first responders and emergency managers to recognize social and emotional impacts caused by disasters. Click here or copy and paste the full URL to register:
The following organizations have been invited to present on this webinar:
• All Healers Mental Health Alliance
• Wheaton College, Humanitarian Disaster Institute
• Office on Trafficking in Persons at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
• DHS Blue Campaign
How to Join the Webinar:
• Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link.
• Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
• This webinar will offer captioning