- 2018 Election Schedule and Filing Fees
- Candidate Filing
- May 8, 2018 Primary & Durham Board of Education Election
IMPORTANT LINKS & INFORMATION
- Check my Voter Registration
- Register to Vote/Update My Address
- Find my Polling Place
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Check the Status of my Absentee Ballot
- Check the Status of my Provisional Ballot
LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT UPDATE
Pursuant to State guidance, the following maps are provided regarding districts for State Senate and State House.
State Senate Districts
- New State Senate districts
- New State Senate districts with street details
- Comparison map of new and old State Senate districts
- Statewide map tool to see all new State Senate districts, with address lookup
State House Districts
- New State House districts
- New State House districts with street details
- Comparison map of new and old State House districts
- Statewide map tool to see all new State House districts, with address lookup
For maps of precincts and other districts, visit our Maps page.
BOARD OF ELECTIONS MEETINGS
The Board of Elections will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, July 17, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. See Notice.
The July regular meeting of the Board of Elections was rescheduled to Thursday, July 5, 2018 (originally scheduled for 7/12/2018).
OFFICE ADDRESS & HOURS
The Durham County Board of Elections is located at 201 N. Roxboro Street on the first floor of the Durham County Judicial Annex building. The main entrance is on the north side of the building. There are designated customer and ADA accessible parking spaces directly across from the main entrance.
The mission of the Durham County Board of Elections is to administer honest, fair and accurate elections for the community and to provide exemplary service in an efficient and professional manner.
The Board of Elections is responsible for conducting all elections held within Durham County in accordance to state and federal election laws. Our principal functions in the administration of elections includes maintaining accurate voter registration and geocode databases; administering campaign finance disclosures; providing public information on voters and elections; establishing and maintaining election precincts and voting sites; appointing and training election officials; preparing and distributing ballots and voting equipment; canvassing and certifying the ballots cast in all elections within Durham County.
Professionalism, Accountability, Stewardship, Customer Service, Integrity, Innovation, & Teamwork.
ANNOUNCEMENTS, PUBLIC RECORDS OF INTEREST
We are currently working to update our website. If you experience any issues or come across any links that do not work, please give us a call at 919-560-0700 or send an email with the broken link to firstname.lastname@example.org.