The following notes should appear in the General Approval Notes section of the Cover page.
- If more than 12,000 sq. ft. is disturbed a land-disturbing permit will be required prior to the commencement of any land-disturbing activities.
- If more than 20,000 sq. ft. is disturbed , a sedimentation and erosion control plan must be submitted and approved prior to the issuance of a land-disturbance permit.
- Tree protection is required by the City/ County Planning Department, tree protection certification must be submitted to the Durham County Erosion Control Division, and tree protection inspection completed prior to land-disturbance permit issuance.
- If an offsite spoil or borrow site is utilized, the disturbed area must be included in the Land Disturbance Plan and Permit unless already permitted.
- If the disturbed area exceeds five acres, an improvement security will be required prior to land-disturbing permit issuance.
STANDARD EROSION CONTROL DETAILS
- Tree Protection Fence
- Silt Fence Outlet
- Temporary Silt Fence
- Gravel Bag Inlet Protection
- Block and Gravel Inlet Protection
- Silt Sack
- Skimmer Sediment Basin
- Construction Entrance
- Diversion Ditch
- Rock Check Dam
- Single Family Lot Measures
- Stabilization Timeframes (NEW)
STANDARD STORMWATER DETAILS