How to Refer Someone to Project BUILD
Project BUILD accepts referrals of young people between the ages of 14-21 who meet at least 2 of the following criteria:
- Youth is currently or previously gang-involved or regularly associates with gang members
- Youth is court-involved (juvenile or adult)
- Youth has been suspended from school at least once in the past 6 months
- Youth has a family member is involved in a gang
- Youth has a family member who is or has been incarcerated
If you are interested in referring yourself or someone else to Project BUILD, you can complete the referral form below, or you can download our referral form, fill it out, and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about making a referral, please contact Arkeem Brooks, Project BUILD Supervisor, at 919-560-7725.