Online Visitation Scheduling
Visitors can now schedule visitations online. Before scheduling a visit online, you must first create an account. Fill in the required information including a valid email address (if you do not have an email address, please create one with any email provider). A flyer with additional information is available here: Online Visitation Brochure
Android Mobile Users that have not downloaded the App or for iPhone Users please use this URL: https://visitation.durhamsheriff.net/VisitorKiosk
For computer users: https://visitation.DurhamSheriff.net
|Monday||6:00PM - 7:30PM||5A 5C 3CN|
|Tuesday||6:00PM - 7:30PM||5D 4A 4B|
|Wednesday||6:00PM - 7:30PM||4D 4C 3A|
|Thursday||6:00PM - 7:30PM||3CS 3D 5B|
10:00AM - 12:00PM
5A 5C 3CN
|Saturday||5:00PM - 7:00PM||5D 4A 4B|
10:00AM - 12:00PM
4D 4C 3A
|Sunday||5:00PM - 7:00PM
||3CS 3D 5B
- All visitors 18 years of age and older must have a valid identification. Identification can be in the form of:
- U.S. Government, State and Local Government issued ID cards
- U.S. Passports
- International passports
- Student IDs
- Visiting sessions shall last at least twenty (20) minutes for a regular visit.
- A person under the age of eighteen (18) may visit an inmate only if accompanied by a parent or guardian who is eighteen (18) years of age or older and is responsible for the juvenile.
- Persons not listed on the inmate's visitation list shall not be allowed to visit.
- An inmate shall be allowed up to three (3) visitors per visitation period and (1) visitation period a day.
General Mail Address
If you wish to send general mail ONLY to an inmate, it must be sent to:
P.O. Box 771
Durham, NC 27702
Include the Inmate’s first, middle and last name; and ID number.
Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED at the above mailing address.