Contact: Mary Flounoy
Child Support Services promotes parental responsibility by:
- Locating non-custodial parents
- Establishing paternity
- Medical obligations and support
- Enforcement of existing Child Support orders
- Collection and distribution of Child Support payments
Am I Eligible?
- Available to anyone responsible for a child in their home, regardless of income
- Recipients of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and certain Medicaid Programs are automatically referred and it is mandatory to cooperate with Child Support Services.
How Do I Apply?
- You can print an application online from the NC Child Support Website and mail it to
DURHAM COUNTY CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
414. E. MAIN ST
DURHAM NC 27701
- Visit us at 414 E. Main St – Child Support Services (Lobby #11) Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
There is an application fee of $10 or $25 for non-public assistance families, based on income.External Resources: