Applications Program Manager
Redeterminations Program Manager
Changes Program Manager
The Food and Nutrition Services Program is a federal program designed to assist low income households with the benefits they need to provide nutritious meals.
Trying to complete an application?
1. Apply immediately through EPASS using the following link: https://epass.nc.gov/CitizenPortal/application.do
2. Use the onsite Applications Lab at Durham County DSS at 414 E. Main Street, Durham, NC 27701 from 7:30 AM-5:30 PM.
3. Download a Food and Nutrition application then complete it and mail it back to the agency
When do I turn in my FNS Recertification?
At the beginning of the month it is due.
- Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina
- Urban Ministries of Durham Community Kitchen & Pantry