Applications Program Manager
Redeterminations Program Manager
Changes Program Manager
Medicaid is a health insurance program that serves certain low-income individuals. It covers more than 1.5 million people in our state, including children, adults, seniors, blind, and/or disabled. Eligibility is determined based on income, resources, age and health care needs.
Trying to complete an application?
- Apply immediately through EPASS
- Apply in person at Durham County DSS at 414 E. Main Street, Durham, NC 27701 from 7:30 AM-5:30 PM
Download a Medicaid application then complete it and mail it back to the agency.
Pick up an application at any Durham DSS office or other public human services agency, then complete it and mail it back to the agency.
- Adult Medicaid Application [PDF]
- Adult Medicaid Application [PDF] -Spanish
- Health Choice/Family and Children's Medicaid Application [PDF]
- Health Choice/Family and Children's Medicaid Application [PDF] -Spanish
- North Carolina Division of Medical Assistance
- Senior PharmAssist
- Lincoln Community Health Center
- Durham County Health Department
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine