ATTENTION! Durham County Government is closing most offices to the public effective Monday, March 23, 2020. To read the detailed release about the closing, visit our news section at dconc.gov or click here.
Timothy "Dwane" Brinson
Administration Bldg. II
The Tax Department is responsible for:
• Listing real and personal property
• Assessing real and personal property
• Maintenance of property maps
• Property ownership changes
• Collection of current and delinquent taxes
• Room occupancy taxes
• Fees associated with solid waste
• Fees associated with county owned parking facilities
• Issuing Beer and Wine License
Last day for timely submittal of Real Property and Business Personal Property exemption applications, and Present-Use Value applications
- Date: 01/31/2017 (all day)
Last day for timely submittal of Real Property and Business Personal Property exemption applications, and Present-Use Value applications.
Homestead Exclusion applications are considered timely if submitted by June 1.