JCPC Board Responsibilities
- Review the needs of juveniles in the County, who are at risk of delinquency or who have been adjudicated, undisciplined, or delinquent.
- Review the resources available to address those needs.
- Prioritize community risk factors.
- Increase public awareness of the causes of delinquency and strategies to reduce the problems.
- Develop strategies to intervene, respond to, and treat the needs of juveniles at risk of delinquency.
- Through a grant process, distribute DJJ funds to local programs and services that address the identified strategies.