This page provides updates as Durham County Government responds to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Durham County Government is committed to protecting the public, as well as, its employees while responding to the rapidly changing outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This space is committed to sharing information regarding our organizational response to this infectious disease while maintaining services, supports and safety in Durham County.
Durham County Government maintains continuous contact with the Durham County Public Health Department as well as local, state and federal officials who are closely monitoring and providing guidance on how we should respond to the ever-changing aspects of the Coronavirus situation.
You will be able to find links to the latest news and updates here:
News & Information Updates from Key Partners
- Durham County Public Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- City of Durham COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response Page
DCo Departmental Updates
- Durham County Sheriff's Office
- COVID-19 Response Page is here.
- Board of County Commissioners
- View the County's Meetings and Events calendar to find the most up-to-date listing of meetings which will take place or have been postponed or cancelled.
DCo Social Media Pages
Be sure to follow the County's social media pages for current updates.
Local Colleges & Universities
North Carolina Central Coronavirus Informational Updates
Duke University Coronavirus Response
Durham Technical Community College Homepage