Durham County 2019-2020 Nonprofit Funding Announcement and Process
Is has been determined that Durham County will not have a Request for Proposal for the FY 2019-20 year. All currently funded nonprofits will be funded at the same Board of County Commissioners approved level in FY2019-20 that was approved for FY2018-19. Funding is pending the completion of a recertification process similar to the process in FY2018-19. The recertification process will include the Food Insecurity funding recipients from the FY2018-19 RFP. A memo from the Budget Office has been linked to this page with additional information.
The following are standard items that are and have been a part of the requirement for funding in Durham County
- Complete Recertification Application Packet in EC-Impact.
- Nonprofit agencies must have:
- No suspended revenue by the NC Department of Revenue
- No State or Federal overdue taxes
Revenue and tax status can be determined here: http://www.sosnc.gov/search/index/corp
- Submit the following documents with application packet:
- An IRS tax exempt letter confirming 501(c)(3) status
- An IRS 990 form
- A current solicitation license from the North Carolina Secretary of State (or if exempt, the exemption letter)
May 1st Application is Open
June 1st Applications are Due
Please contact Josh Edwards at email@example.com or 919-560-0221 if you need any assistance or have any questions. This year, in lieu of an information session, we will be making individual appointments for questions that cannot be resolved by email or phone.
Attachment 1 - Scope of Work Word version is in the "Resource Center" in e-cimpact
Attachment 2 - Performance Measures Word version is in the "Resource Center" in e-cimpact
Link to e-Cimpact Software where the application can be accessed for registered applicants.