Office of the Fire Marshal
120 E. Parrish Street
Durham, NC 27701
ATTENTION! Durham County Government is closing most offices to the public effective Monday, March 23, 2020. To read the detailed release about the closing, visit our news section at dconc.gov or click here.
Sign up for ALERT DURHAM today!
- Durham County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Access and Functional Needs Program
- AlertDurham Emergency Notifications
- Durham Joint Information Center
- Pre-Disaster Planning Guide
- Guía de Planeamiento Contra Desastres
- Proclamation of State of Emergency
The Department is responsible for maintaining the County Emergency Operations Plan, and will be the coordinating agency for all emergency response/recovery force activity when the emergency operations plan is implemented, and it will be the agency through which the county board of commissioners and the Durham city council exercise the authority vested in them during accidents and disasters.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter by clicking on the icons below!