Adult Care Facilities

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Do you or someone you love have a concern about someone living in a licensed Adult Care Home or Family Care Homes in Durham County?

Are you interested in opening an Adult or Family Care Facility in Durham County


Call (919) 560-8000 to make a complaint or inquire about services.