Adult Protective Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report Elder Abuse or abuse of a person with disabilities

Call: 919-560-8588

After Hours: Contact 911 & ask for Department Social Services on call worker


What is adult abuse?

  • Any form of mistreatment that results in harm, fear or loss in an older person or a person with a disability.  

Does my name stay confidential if I report abuse?

  • Yes. You may also choose to remain anonymous.