Special Assistance In-Home

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • Do you need adult care home or assisted living care but want to remain living at home?

  • Do you now live in an adult care home, such as an assisted living, rest home, or a supervised living group home and want to return home but need help paying for care?



Call (919) 560-8000 more information and/or to make a referral.